Ramli Global SDN.

Call Us

Palm Fatty Acid Distillate - PFAD

Product Code : Palm Fatty Acid Distillate - PFAD

Send Enquiry


PFAD stands for Palm Fatty Acid Distillate. It is a processing residue resulting from physical refining of crude palm oil products. At room temperature it is a light brown semi-solid, melting to a brown liquid on heating. Up to 80 percent of PFAD is free fatty acid (FFA), with palmitic acid and oleic acid being the major components. The remaining 20 percent is made up of components including triglycerides, partial glycerides, and vitamin E, sterols and squalenese. 


Packaging :

- 20 kg cartons, 1050 cartons/20’ft container (21 MT)

- 185 kgs second hard drums, 85 kgs X 98 drums /20’ft container (18.13 MT)

- 20 MT Flexi Bag, 20 MT Flexi Bag


Malaysia Palm Fatty Acid Distillate Exporter

Ramli Global Foods is pleased to provide Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD), a versatile byproduct of crude palm oil refinement. PFAD can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of our customers and serves a variety of industrial applications.We know how important it is to make our palm oil products fit the needs of our customers. We guarantee that our PFAD can be used in a variety of industries because we are committed to customising it. Our PFAD can be customised to provide optimal performance for a variety of industrial applications including soap production.

As one of the main Palm Fatty Acid Distillate Malaysia Suppliers, we are focused on conveying the best item to our clients. For competitive pricing on the highest-quality PFAD, get in touch with us right away. Experience the greatness of Ramli Foods and find out how our PFAD can improve your modern applications.