1) 30% Advance payment + 70% payable immediately upon submission of B/L through email.
3) Confirmed irrevocable L/C at sight from top bank. Subjected to additional 2 % will be charged for bank processing fee depends from country to country.
- Delivery to the Loading Port - 3 to 4 weeks from the date of receipt of advance payment or confirmed L/C , and label design approval by buyer (If private brand).
- Includes, packing, booking of container, stuffing, haulage, including Terminal Handling Charges at Port of Loading. The customer is responsible to inform any change of consignee at this point of the stage.
- As per our standard documents such as Commercial Invoice, Packing List, and Bill of Lading, Certificate of Analysis, Phyto. Certificate, Vet. Health, Sanitary Cert, Cert. Of Analysis. & HALAL Cert. Others documents available upon requested (Chargable).
- Special certificates i.e. Free Sales Cert, Audit Fee, Embassy Legalization’s Cost, Radio Charge, etc. There will be a surcharge for any extra documents or inspection if require
- Once shipment/vessel has departed, Original BL Scan and all shipment documents will be submitted by email within 2-3 business days after the Vessel Departure date. The final balance of the total FOB/CNF order/invoice value must be paid within 1 week time after the Vessel Departure date.
Once final payment is confirmed at our account, all necessary documentation for the import process will be supplied via DHL to the appointed address given from the buyer. The DHL tracking Number will be supplied when dispatched.
Sample is free of charge. However, please arrange international Courier Company (Fedex/DHL/UPS) to pick up from our office. Otherwise, for new customer, please pay USD 100.00 of Shipping & Handling Charges.